Sunday, February 21, 2010

what i want...

a man that has a passion for creating. a man that enjoys playing sports. a man that is secure with himself. a man that isnt threaten by my nature. a man that can take my sarcasm. a man that will appreciate me for what i have to offer. a man that will like me for who i am not what i look like. possibly plays an instrument. tattoos would be cool. piercings too. i have this thing for guys with blue eyes. a man that isnt scared of the fact i have a daughter. a man that isnt threatened by my guy friends. a good pair of sneakers. can drink with the best of 'em. doesnt do drugs. thatll be it for now...hahaha. good luck right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its not about luck, even in your never ending downward spiral.. it's happened to you. Just because we failed to notice something, doesnt mean there never was a chance