Tuesday, September 15, 2009

mythical creatures

According to my ex there are these outstandingly beautiful celebrities. I call them mythical creatures. He believes there is us, the normal people, and them the beyond beautiful people. Yes some of them are pretty as are us normal people. He thinks they are some special breed of human and that us normal people cannot ever compare to them. I hope your staying with me. He seems not to understand the fact that they are spray painted with makeup, hair done by others EVERYday, photoshopped in pictures and have infinite amounts of money to pay for trainers, cooks and such. I, on the other hand, do not have those things. I am a "normal" everyday person that applies her own makeup, does her own hair and doesnt photoshop pics. And damn ive been called beautiful more than a few times, haha. So for him and for the others that believe in these mythical creatures i give you a link... "Do they exist?", "Do they?"
No they dont. They are human beings just like you and I. Here they are day to day just like us.
And shit, i like cookies.

No comments: