Thursday, August 27, 2009

will i last...

i have decided tonight that i will be abstinent. I will abstain from sex for one month. i have only told two friends this and they reacted with a hysterical laughing fit. i know it will not be easy. i know there is going to be so may temptations but this is something i may have to do. i have recently been boasting about how i am a firm believer of having sex with whoever you want whenever you want because you only live once. i dont want to look back on my life and regret not being with this guy or missing a hot night with that guy. i dont care what people may call me because of this...cause in the end im receiving pleasure and your just jealous.
BUT
its time to stop the games for a month. stop meeting these men with one horrid purpose in mind. or to stop believing the lies that spew from their mouths. maybe in this time i can find me. maybe i can figure out what it is that im looking for. maybe. well. here begins my journey. the start of day one. bear with me...

No comments: