Sunday, October 19, 2008

26 hours

Its been 26 hours and all i can think about is you and her.
Your lips, that taste that i believed was just mine. Your touch that i
thought i only received pleasure from. Your eyes that i hoped
only had lust for my own eyes. Your dick you said was
for only me. Only me. Those intimate moments that i cherished.
That i thought only you and i shared. 
You shared.
You shared.
You gave it all up so easy. For me you are no longer.
you shared my moments with another woman. over and over.
I'm once again left delirious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew this guy. Because I would seriously smack him clear across the face and shake him as hard as I possibly can.

Idiot. Look at what he fucked up.

Nothing I say could make you feel better. Just take it minute by minute. It fucking sucks. It's awful. I wish I could just make it all go away.

Just stay strong. Stay strong. I'll tell you and myself that until I can't speak anymore. Just. stay. strong.

You got this. It may seem like the end of the world, but the world actually isn't ending at all.

And, no matter what happens, you will always be okay in the end. Believe it.

It's true.

Lisa