Monday, August 11, 2008

everyone smiles with an inivisible gun to their head...

some chuck palahniuk quotes that are pretty fucking dope...

-I just don't want to die without a few scars.
-If I can't be beautiful, I want to be invisible.
-More and more, it feels like I'm doing a really bad impersonation of myself.
-No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close.
-People don't want their lives fixed. Nobody wants their problems solved. Their dramas. Their distractions. Their stories resolved. Their messed cleaned up. Because what would they have left? Just the big scary unknown.
-We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.
-Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.

No comments: